1/28/09

New Stuff

I know, it's been too long since I have posted on here with items but the Holidays came along and then it got a little crazy. I had 2 new orders last week and I thought I would show you what I have been working on ...

Bridal Shower Invitations - This was a really fun idea. They requested that the invitations include assignments for different "baskets" for around the house and holidays. It was so much fun to make these, I loved the colors that she picked!

Baby Brag Book - My friend Melanie asked me to make a brag book for her new little nephew that is going to be arriving later this month. I was so excited to hear that her colors were turqouise and brown because I had this DARLING paisley patterned paper that I wanted to use! I think it turned out really good, and the best part was that Melanie loved it!

So that's what I've been working on lately. I have another project that is almost done and I will make sure to put it on here once I'm finished!

1 comment:

scott and melanie said...

Marque loves the book too, I finally got to give it to her. Thanks again for doing such a great joh.