4/29/09

New Stuff

I have been meaning to post a few orders that I completed this past month and I keep forgetting to put these pictures up. Finally I have a free moment so here we go ...

I started the month off by making 60 of these graduation announcements for a dear friend.

Graduation Announcements (front cover)

Graduation Announcements (picture and wording insert)


I was also hired to create some gift certificates for Bella Mena Photography (check out the website at www.bellamena.blogspot.com)


And last but not least I put together a pack of Thank You cards for a client as well


So there's what I've been working on this month. Check back soon for more updates!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Tawni you are amazing! These are SO stinking cute! Another thing you amazing at is staying M.I.A. only teasing. lol. miss you.