11/15/08

Baby Brag Books

I am getting a lot of questions regarding these Baby Brag Books. They do make a darling shower gift so I thought I would post a detailed description (including large pictures) for everyone ....

QUICK FACTS
- The books are 8" by 8" squares with a wire ring bound left hand side.

- There are 10 blank pages which are double sided so they can be either a 10 page album or 20 page album.

- The pages are a light cream color so they will be easy to decorate or write in journaling and fun facts.

- The front and back covers are made out of wood and can be painted any color by request. My standard cover colors are brown, black, and white.

- The center of the front cover can have either the baby's name, the baby's initial(s), or a word (i.e. precious, miracle, blessing, baby, etc)

- When completed, the books will have both of the wood covers painted, and the front cover will be decorated with the color theme requested.

Here is an example of the Brag Book I did for my daughter


Here is an example of the Brag Book with a baby boy theme. The "W" could be for either the first or last name.


I am not a mother of boys so I am not certain if tying ribbons on the wire rings would be too girly. If you order one of the boy books and would like ribbon on the side, please let me know and I am happy to add it for you!

Thank you for everyone who has generated so much interest in these books, they would make a wonderful personalized gift for a friend or maybe you should treat yourself and get one for your baby or child!

1 comment:

Adam and Kami said...

Tawni- I am so proud of you! Your blog looks so awesome. You are so talented, and I can't wait to see what amazing things you will do next. I want to do a brag book for Jax, so when things calm down call me. Love you tons, and hope you have a great thanksgiving!