11/13/08

Simply Serenity Photography

My dear friend Serena is the one who has been encouraging me to get my website up and going and I have to give her a big shout out on her AMAZING talent for capturing beautiful pictures. New clients are calling her left and right and it's not hard to see why. These are just a few of my favorites from her website ...










www.simplyserenityphotography.blogspot.com

Make sure to check it out and if you are interested in getting pictures taken, I would suggest that you get her booked now because she is one busy lady and her time slots are filling up fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tawni!
I love you! :)
You are so sweet.
Thanks for the plug and I can't wait to see more of your AMAZING and creative fun "must haves". I really think I must have them all! :) Your the best you crafty little wild woman!